Ethan is always complaing that paige is stinky. So the other day he told me this and i was busy with something and jokingly told him to go change her diaper. Not really thinking he would do it. After a minute i went looking for paige to change her diaper. i wonder into her room and this is what i found... Ethan was REALLY changing her diaper, and she was letting him. (Good think it wasn't really Stinky, just wet, Wheeeeew. )
Friday, January 16, 2009
Ethan Changes Diaper
Posted by Lundblade Family at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jodi, I can not even express how much I loved these picture. If you can not tell I am really homesick for all my wonderful grandkids. Thanks I loved them all. Mom Lundblade
That is so cute! What a big helper! I fear that day will come for me too that Brody will want to "help" change Hailee. My luck he will try without telling me AND it will be a stinky diaper! Too cute! By the way I am so glad we are in the same ward! Maybe when it gets nice out our kids can play together!
Ok that is hilarious!!! Important lesson learned
That makes me laugh... Teach him to do it right and let him do it if he's willing. Save yourself a few diaper changes. :) It was good to see everyone over Christmas, I can't believe how much your oldest looks like JD. Your baby is so cute!! Heather
That is so funny! I would love to start water aerobics again, heavens knows I need it.
isn't it funny how it only takes them once to realized that they don't want to "help" anymore?!? :) Your kids are so cute! I love seeing everyone's families and stuff...aren't blogs fun!?!? Hope you guys are doing great! Are you guys still out in Ammon in the old ward?? I drove by my old house when I was out there last...I miss IF!! :) talk to you soon!
Post a Comment