Paige is Now 2 - Oh how time flies when you are chasing Paige.
Paige is very mature for her age or so i think. i fell like shes been 2 since Wyatt was born, or maybe it's because i have called her 2 since Wyatt was born, either way she is Officially 2
10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT PAIGE
1. Your never ending facial expressions - you can always tell what Paige is thinking by looking at her face.
2. Your Prance. She never runs anywhere with out a little jubilant bounce in her step.
3. Your constant enthusiasm for life. Nothing is boring to you, you find something fun in everything, even if it causes mom 2 days work cleaning up after you.
4. Your Love for your Family, especially dad. She hears the door open and she instantanously yells "Dad" without even looking to see if it is him, she knows it is.
5. Your ability to make Mom smile. I can never stay mad at you for to long, you always make me smile with your smiles and loves and zest for life.
6. You never just eat off your plate. Everyone's food is always better then yours. Most of the food you eat is off someone else's plate. Especially nicky's when we are at grandma Lundblades, Nicky always has something yummy on her plate and she shares really well.
7. You Singing rock a bye baby. Paige got a Baby Alive from Grandma Lundblade for her birthday. She sleeps with it every nap and night. She not only sleeps with her, but Paige has to tuck her in to her bed with her and her blanky, and a book to read to her baby. She also sings Rock a bye Baby over and over and over. I love that little voice over the monitor at night, how sweet a spirit she has.
8. Your constant Jabber. All day long i hear you talk, talk, talk. and if you are not i know i'm in trouble because you are into something you shouldn't be. It's your trouble meter.
9. I love that you love to pretend to read your books. I can no longer send her to her room because you love your books. There are no other toys around and you just sit and read your books. It's fun for you. I love that.
10. I love to watch you learn new things. You are Very Strong Willed and you are determined to do things your way. You have a special ability to figure things out, already at such a young age.
You are So Special to our Family. What Would We Do Without Our Paige. We Love You Birthday Gir.
1 comments:
That was a very sweet post. I have to laugh at Paige everytime I'm home, we think alike me and that girl! I love your picture at the top of your blog :0)
Post a Comment