Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vacuum Hair

Instead of Vacuuming this is what i find. JD sucking Paige's Hair
into the vacuum. The kids thought it was the funniest thing ever, it was Hilarious, . Our own little Pippy Longstockings. Paiges Hair worked the best
because it is short with lots of gunk in it. Ethan and his mohawk.
We had to try on joselyn's hair too. Her's was to long it didn't keep standing,
but it was fun anyway.






2 comments:

Chy said...

Oh man that was too funny! Now you know what I went through as a child...J.D. and his great Ideas (sledding off the roof, hooki bobbin behind the cars in winter, making mud slides under the under ground tramp....than adding dish soap!) wow I could go on and on! Miss you guys :0D

lorie said...

Jodi, I love the hair do's! If I can help with Keri's kids let me know. The vacume hair was wonderful. thanks for sharing. By the way JD I am not sure I knew about the comments Chy added to your blog. Do you and Chy have some confessing to do. I love you all, Mom