Jod....I hope you don't mind...I checked out your blog....I was blogstalking today and found yours thru....oh heck, I can't remember, but I am glad I did!! Maybe this will be a way to keep in touch, since the only time we really see each other is at the Parade of Homes or the Unique Boutique!! If you want you should check out my blog....dcbarron.blogspot.com. I haven't done much to it since July, but I plan on adding more. But your family is so cute...tell JD hello for me and I hope to hear from you soon. Oh, congrats on being prego....I am too, due on Oct. 7th, first one, a boy....took us 3 years to get him, so we can't wait....talk to you soon! Celeste (Brown) Barron
Hey Jodi! It was good to see you at Walmart. Seriously call me to have your kids come to play anytime. Check out our blog at juliearfmann.blogspot.com Julie
2 comments:
Jod....I hope you don't mind...I checked out your blog....I was blogstalking today and found yours thru....oh heck, I can't remember, but I am glad I did!! Maybe this will be a way to keep in touch, since the only time we really see each other is at the Parade of Homes or the Unique Boutique!! If you want you should check out my blog....dcbarron.blogspot.com. I haven't done much to it since July, but I plan on adding more. But your family is so cute...tell JD hello for me and I hope to hear from you soon. Oh, congrats on being prego....I am too, due on Oct. 7th, first one, a boy....took us 3 years to get him, so we can't wait....talk to you soon!
Celeste (Brown) Barron
Hey Jodi! It was good to see you at Walmart. Seriously call me to have your kids come to play anytime. Check out our blog at juliearfmann.blogspot.com
Julie
Post a Comment