Paige is so dang cute!! I love that she was still eating the chicken nugget! And the tub hey why not:) We miss you guys, Ethan has been Coopers imaginary friend around the house recently. I think he misses his best buddies ( Ethan and Hunter) thats how he refers to them;) How many weeks are you? Is it going to be a surprise again? You crazy girl!! Love ya give the kids hugs from me and a bounce from Cooper and Cade!
3 comments:
What a sweet heart!! I just love babies sleeping during lunch time! Hey Congrats on your big news (again *wink*)
Big Hugs,
Tiffany
Paige is so dang cute!! I love that she was still eating the chicken nugget! And the tub hey why not:) We miss you guys, Ethan has been Coopers imaginary friend around the house recently. I think he misses his best buddies ( Ethan and Hunter) thats how he refers to them;) How many weeks are you? Is it going to be a surprise again? You crazy girl!! Love ya give the kids hugs from me and a bounce from Cooper and Cade!
Oh yes I cant forget my big brother! Give him some grief for me, I'm sure he misses that;)!
Post a Comment