Oh my goodness!! I haven't seen any pictures of Paige since she was born! She is beautiful just like her big sis, and I can't beleive how grown they all are! Hope to see you soon, Hugs, Tiffany & Fam
Love the bunny ears! We had so much fun in IF Cooper keeps asking to build a tent with Hunter and Ethan- inside the house... only at grandmas!Love the bolg!
Hey Jodi well I need your family birthdays so I can be cool like you and make a calandar, It's about time I'm so dumb when it comes to Birthdays! I also need your email address we changed ours jcjorgensen4@hotmail.com Thanks!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I haven't seen any pictures of Paige since she was born! She is beautiful just like her big sis, and I can't beleive how grown they all are! Hope to see you soon,
Hugs,
Tiffany & Fam
Love the bunny ears! We had so much fun in IF Cooper keeps asking to build a tent with Hunter and Ethan- inside the house... only at grandmas!Love the bolg!
Hey Jodi well I need your family birthdays so I can be cool like you and make a calandar, It's about time I'm so dumb when it comes to Birthdays! I also need your email address we changed ours jcjorgensen4@hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment